Be inspired! Express your creativity! Have fun!
|Each month, HTC Retail will be adding a new free project to this page. It will include a step-by-step photo essay of how to make the craft as well as a supplies list and tips on how to avoid goofs and get the best results. Each one is in a pdf format and can be downloaded to your computer.
Ideas will include general crafts, quilts, sewing, embroidery, home decorative items, and more.
These projects are intended to be a starting point. We hope you will get excited about the ideas presented here and add your own creativity and personality.
If you make a project and are willing to share, we’d love to see photos and hear about what you did and why you did it. We will publish it on this website and also on our Facebook page.
Or if you have a project you’d like to share, please let us know. Send an email to Deborah Sexton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose a link:
- Jelly Roll Christmas Placemats
- HTC Four Product T-Shirt Quilt Project
- Creating A Vest With HTC Retail Whisper Weft
- HTC Veri-Shape Pot Handle Covers Project
- HTC Armo Fleece Plus Skillet Handle Covers
- HTC Sof-Knit Blouse Project
- Quilt Fuse Watercolor Quilt Project
- Flexi-Firm Box Project
- HTC Fun-Dation Quilt Square Project
- HTC Fusible Acro Jacket Project
- HTC Fuse A Shade Kit Project
- HTC Fusi Knit 1300 Dinosaur Project
- HTC Tailor's Pride Tie Project
- HTC Fusi-Form Lightweight Interfacing 1950's Vintage Apron Project
- HTC Intra-Face Heavyweight Easter Basket Project
- Jewelry Pouch Project
- Crafter's Choice Coasters Project
- Crafter's Choice Napkin Ring Project
- Decorative Table Runner Project
- Stitch Witchery Personalized Pennants
- Trans-Web Mother's Day Card Project